Thursday, March 24, 2016

What's on my mind

tastey"Feeling unsure and lost is part of your path. Don’t avoid it. See what those feelings are showing you and use it. Take a breath. You’ll be okay. Even if you don’t feel okay all the time." Louis C.K.

Sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed, always so much going on all the time. So my biggest plans are really the most boring to talk about, but I'll try to make it as interesting as I can. To catch you up to speed, my work had me move something like 800 miles or so from where I am from and I am looking at moving. As a child I couldn't wait to leave. I joined the Navy and iI was gone. Here I am 10 years later back in the same place trying to start a family and this dreadfully boring 1(now 3) light town I couldn't wait to leave, I am now fighting to move back to.

Less eventful but slightly more interesting . I am currently waiting on a delivery.  Bourbon barrel porter beer kit from Northern Brewers. Looks and sounds tastey. Now that's whats on my mind for right now. 


Live.



Daved1058


No comments:

Post a Comment