Monday, December 7, 2015

Love is a battlefield

Sorry I haven't made a post in a while, I've been busy with a lot of things the biggest is my recient marrage.

That directly brings me into today's blog post.

"The rules of fair play do not apply in love and war" John Lyly (est.1578)

The first night of our marrage was going amazing. Everything was happening perfectly. We went out to our afterparty and had a few drinks, went home, and what happened next is a mystery to me(I know she will probably end up reading this later and I'll hear something along the lines of "You know what you did", but honestly I haven't the foggiest.)

What I can say is we had some amazing sex afterwards. We consumated our marrage with all the wonderful emotions of marrage. Love and hate.

Changing everything over is a bit of a pain. Send a copy of this here, an original there, update things such as auto insurance and life insurance. 

Everything still feels the same. Only differences I can say I've noticed is acknowledging her as my wife not fiancée.

This wasn't really supposed to be a long blog post just a reminder I haven't forget about my blog and look back and I should have new content soon.

Remember as the song goes "love is a battlefield".
~Daved1058

No comments:

Post a Comment